Beta Online Otto Blockly brings the possibility to upload code to your robot via USB directly from the browser, that means you can now use any OS!
Make sure to do the following steps to configure your computer and get it ready to upload code to your Otto via USB using Chrome Browser.
1. Download and install Arduino Agent https://create.arduino.cc/getting-started/plugin/welcome
2. Find the config.ing file in the folder where Arduino Agetn was installed
On macOs ~/Applications/ArduinoCreateAgent/ArduinoCreateAgent.app/Contents/MacOS/config.ini
On Linux ~/ArduinoCreateAgent/config.ini
On Windows C:\Users\[your user]\AppData\Roaming\ArduinoCreateAgentS
3. Open and modify the row that says origins to “origins = https://ottoschool.com”
4. Save and make sure the name and extension of the file has not been changed “config.ini” (config.ini.txt wont work for example)
5. Go to https://ottoschool.com/blockly
6. Open the walk example (or any)
7. Select Arduino Nano (or Arduino Nano old bootloader in some cases)
8. Connect your Otto to your computer via USB and Click in the USB icon
9. Check that Agent Installed: Yes and Agent Connected: Yes
10. Click upload! Wait a bit and your Otto will be walking!
The first 5 steps only need to be done one time per computer (setup), this is a Beta we will continue working so that the config.ini wont need to be modified,
Thanks to Garragames for this achievement!