Otto is an interactive robot that anyone can make!
Otto is a robot 🤖 that brings people from all ages closer to technology, through hands-on making they learn the logical connection between mechanical components, design, electronics and code. Otto is truly open source in both hardware and software, this encourages anyone in the world to invent their own different versions with even more functions and features. Otto makes teaching easier and more effective for a variety of grade levels, age groups and subjects.
What you’ll learn? (Objectives) cognitive, affective and psychomotor
- Increase curiosity about electronics and technological products.
- Arouse interest in Otto and its entertainment possibilities.
- Assemble your own robot.
- Acquire transverse learning, such as environmental education.
- Discovery of the robotics world through Otto.
- Discover Otto and robotics possibilities.
- Use of educational technology.
- Improve sequential thinking.
- Brainstorm of improving Otto by adding more components.
- Create simple 3D designs with TinkerCAD for 3D printing.
- Programming with graphical blocks with Otto Blockly.
- Understand the basic fundamentals of Arduino electronics.
0% Complete 0/6 Steps
Build your own robot
Upload your first code