Otto is an interactive robot that anyone can make!
Otto is a robot 🤖 that brings people from all ages closer to technology, through hands-on making they learn the logical connection between mechanical components, design, electronics and code. Otto is truly open source in both hardware and software, this encourages anyone in the world to invent their own different versions with even more functions and features.
In this course you will likely build your very first robot!
Otto makes teaching easier and more effective for a variety of grade levels, age groups and subjects.
Key concepts covered include:
- But…Who is Otto? Otto is an interactive robot that anyone can make!
- What can Otto do? Otto walks, dances, makes sounds and avoids obstacles
- Why Is Otto special? Otto is completely open source, 3D printable, and Arduino compatible
- This is the opportunity to build and have your first robot.
- First there will be a little introduction about Otto and the team behind.
- Second you will receive one Otto DIY kit including all tools you need to make this biped robot.
- And lastly you will follow the assembly instructions and you would be able to finish your new Otto robot and play.
- Includes one Otto DIY kit and all the tools to build it in few hours.
- No need for technical knowledge, perfect for beginners and easy hackable for experts.
- Due to small screws the workshops is recommended for 5+ years old, unless the children are accompanied by parents.
3D printable files
Otto Blockly software
Build your own robot
Code your own robot