|Level: Introductory: BEGINNER, for All ages||Prerequisites: Finish build your own robot course|
|Requirements: Computer||Materials: Any Otto DIY Builder Kit|
In this course, you will discover about Otto’s electronics and the behavior behind the funny movements and it’s friendly character. Topics covered are electronics components (Servomotors, ultrasound sensor, buzzer, microcontroller, and more), and application usage of Tinkercad, Otto Blockly, and the online Otto Scratch AI for understanding the design and coding of Otto.
- You will learn to describe the components of a Robotic system, including hardware, software systems, and applications.
- You will learn to give examples of how Robots are used in the real world.
- The how to drag and drop blocks of code.
- Recognize common uses of information technology beyond school
- Use technology safely, respectfully and responsibly.
- Understand the hardware and software components that make up Robotic systems, and how they communicate with one another, including other systems.
- Increase curiosity about electronics and technological products.
- Improve sequential thinking.
- Brainstorm of improving Otto by adding more components.
CSTA: Computing Practice & Programming (CPP): 5. Implement problem solutions using a programming language, including: looping behavior, conditional statements, logic, expressions, variables, and functions. CCSS.MATH.PRACTICE.MP1 Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.